Social Media Manager
With audio and videos needing to get turned in text, somebody should handle what you just cannot. Dictation takes precision, sleight of hand as well as ability to double check your work fast that any skilled and professional virtual assistant will handle quickly the web design. From there, you may use the content for presentations, or blog posts or similar requirements.
Promoting your online brand and interactive with the customers and prospects at social media websites is 24/7 job. People update Facebook, tweet, and browse their online profile at any hours of a day and night. At those hours they’re doing more than only pinning pretty pictures and are forming views about your business or company.
If you do not currently employ social media manager, then social media VA is the next best choice.
Social Media Manager Tasks:
- Schedule your week worth of the daily posts, or messages images that are related to your company or business
- Create your Facebook business page
- create survey and promotion to engage many people
- new product and service that you offer
- Update your business info
- refer as many people as possible to blog post
- Log in & interact with the followers
- Add new features or products descriptions and images
- respond and forward messages
- reply to the comments
- Invite people and like your page
- like comments as well as visit the followers page, like pics and posts
Even though you can manage social media, your audience will be continuing to talk of your brand during the “off hours.” So do not let that comments to sit and fester while you are asleep or having dinner.